Monday's reflection on Sunday night....

>> Monday, March 2, 2009


  • Ananias and Sapphira lacked major integrity. They were hypocritical and duplicitous. Do I have a plank in my own eye? (II Cor. 13:5)
    God is in the smelting business and we would be wise to avail ourselves to that process (I Peter 1:6-7)
    My heart is heavy with prayer for Fred and his family.
    Little Grace Marie looked so sweet last night. What a testimony to God's providence and grace!
    I'm excited to pass off the Children's ministry (so is my wife)
    My heart is stirring to pass off more of the ministry to the servants at CM
    Praying still for AV equipment and provision
    I'm praying that we stay patient with God's leading regarding Sunday mornings. His timing; His place; His will...we surrender!
    Last night looked like a seed market after church....I think we came home with a garden! Thank you Tara.
    I wish there were more hours in the day. I would be able to keep up on this blogging business. Let's see: Jesus, wife, children, church, work, etc, etc,....blogging. Ya, that's about where it comes in.

    I'm out!

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP