Great time!

>> Saturday, January 17, 2009

A big thank you to the body at Calvary Monroe for such a great night of fellowship. We had so much food I think my stomache is going to burst. A fan favorite (well, at least my favorite) was the amazing sweet potato in an orange half that Cheryl brought. Absolutely amazing! I shout out to the person who brought the apple crisp...one of my very favorite deserts. Oh...and thank you for leaving it behind. I've already had a second helping.

Check out the pictures on the right (if they're not there they will be in a little bit). Thank you, Becca, for snaping all the pics and uploading them.

Looking forward to tomorrow evening's service in Acts.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP