My ablogogies

>> Saturday, January 17, 2009

Yes...it's been a while since I've posted and I apologize. As some know, I work outside of the Church as well (been with Costco for 17 years). Between that and the ministry (not that Costco isn't a ministry in and of itself) that keeps me really busy. I try to write each Monday or Tuesday...I even had something just about put together last week but then got really busy. From there, really sick. Ear infection. Those are weird. A lot of pain, balance is thrown off, nausea and a fever. I suppose this just goes with the rest of my aging body. Not that I’m complaining mind you, I just long for home when the corruptible will put on the incorruptible.

So…I will attempt to be more diligent in by blogging. Thanks for hanging in there with me.

0 comments:

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP